Before installing the word press download the latest version of wordpress
after that extract the zip file and then upload the WordPress folder on your host.
I am installing WordPress on localhost.
just upload the WordPress folder in the www/htdocs folder in wamp/xampp
then after that follow these steps
- Access your WordPress folder from localhost on the web browser. then choose your particular language.
- Click on ler's go button.
- Then enter your host name, database name and their lo-gin user name, password etc according to you server and host and then click on submit button.
- Then enter your site title wp-admin login detail your particular email-addres etc and then click on wordpress button.
- Now you have successfully installed the WordPress on your host.
- Now it is your homepage of your wordpress site.
- If you wants to access your website's dashboard then just enter your website URL/wp-admin Examle www.test.com/wp-admin and enter your login credentials.
- Here is your word press website's Dashboard